Peach, Blueberry and Tofu Smoothie
If you haven’t been Dining with Debbie, you are in for a treat with her latest creation that brings Arkansas peaches and tofu together. Before you decide to scroll past this recipe, we highly recommend you give it a whirl.
The ingredients are interchangeable. If one or more of the fruit used isn’t your favorite, replace them! That’s the beauty of smoothies. If you saw our Facebook Live session with Debbie, Kelly Jo Mayfield and Joe and Renee Thrash, you learned about the strawberry, banana, soy butter and tofu smoothies Debbie made us. They were delicious, so we know this one will be, too.
- 1/2- cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup tofu (press tofu between paper towels to remove excess moisture (about 1/4 of the tofu block)
- 1 – 2 peaches (sliced and frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- Mint leaves, optional
- Honey or agave nectar to taste, optional
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until thoroughly processed, adding additional soy milk as needed for a drinkable consistency.
- I like to freeze the fruit so that the mixture isn’t diluted from ice cubes.
Watch her latest Dining with Debbie segment on THV11 below.
To see more soy-infused recipes from Debbie, you can visit her blog or check out our list of soy recipes.