4 pork chops
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt, and black pepper.
2. Place the pork chops in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chops, making sure they are evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
3. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
4. Grill the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
5. Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.