2 cups frozen organic edamame (aka, immature soybeans)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 cup prepared turkey ham or corn beef deli meat, diced
5 ears of corn, kernels removed
2 tablespoons butter
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8th teaspoon ground black pepper
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1. Cook frozen edamame according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
2. In skillet over medium-high heat, brown corned beef in olive oil for approximately five minutes or until warmed.
3. Add corn, butter, salt and pepper to skillet with corned beef and cook for ten minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Transfer contents to a medium mixing bowl and add drained edamame. Stir.
5. Add tomatoes and cream. Stir.
6. Serve and enjoy
For more on Postmaster’s Grill Restaurant in Camden, Arkansas, check out nwafoodie’s post: HERE